- Coupons must be presented on or before the expiration date. Items purchased must match the coupon description (brand,size,quantity, color, flavor, etc.). Unmatched coupons or manufacturer coupons with no matching requirements will not be accepted.
- Customers can use either a store or a manufacturer coupon for an item up to the retail value of product.
- All coupon terms and conditions must be met and validated by the checkout register. A customer cannot use more than one coupon per item.
- Customers cannot use both a store and manufacturer coupon for the same item. Customers may only use two identical coupons with the same UPC per transaction.
- Transactions cannot be broken up to avoid coupon stacking restrictions.
- Manufacturer coupons and custom manufacturer coupons require the customer to pay sales tax on the full retail amount.
- Individual manufacturer coupons over $5 in value must be redeemed at a staffed checkout lane. Manufacturer coupons presented at self-checkout are limited to $5.
- Reproduced/photocopied coupons will not be accepted.
- Transactions will be limited to a total of $10.00. Transactions with more than $10.00 will require a manager approval.
- Coupons for ‘free product’ will be redeemed for an amount equal to the lesser of (a) the dollar amount restriction set forth on the coupon and (b) PCM’s retail price. If the retail price of an item exceeds the dollar amount limit stated in the coupon, the customer will be charged for the difference. For example, a coupon might state that it is good for “FREE DOG FOOD up to $10.00.” If our retail on that item is $12.29, the customer must pay the difference between the dollar limitation set forth in the coupon and our retail price. In this case, the customer would be charged $2.29 for the dog food. If the retail price of the item is less than the dollar amount limit stated on the coupon, the customer will receive a credit equal to the retail price of the item (NOT the coupon amount).
- PCM does NOT honor COMPETITOR coupons under any circumstances.
- Customers are limited to two of same internet coupon per transaction. This is because websites typically limit customers to two coupons and multiple coupons are most likely fraudulent copies and will not be honored by the manufacturer.
- Digital coupons from smartphone apps will not be accepted.